Saturday, January 15, 2011

Phone Sex Fantasy

the taste, its interesting right? like a heavily bbq'd smokey slice of brisket.

oh you dont eat meat? you have no idea what i am talking about, hmmm. c'mere, closer. lemme put my tongue in your mouth. taste me, suck on my nicotine flavored slippery tongue.

thats the funny thing about New Year's Resolution. Gotta exercise more, eat more veggies, work less play more, stop smoking....... WHOA. Stop the smoking fetish? are you crazy?

he he he he, if the wifey has taken away your pack of cancer sticks, c'mere and sit close to me. I'll blow smoke in your face. *smile* Smokey Kiss Fetish.

Ha!

Smoking Fetish Phone Sex with Goddess Lucy your Phone Sex Giantess Fetish

Lucy
1-888-662-6482
Giantess Phone Sex
AIM: LucysDelights
YIM: Lucy.Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment